Saturday, March 8, 2008

Mobdydock Wouldn't Work at All

I'm pretty sure I checked out Mobydock already (yep, I did) in the past, but I saw some new screenshots of it that seemed to turn my mind. The description on the official site claims that it can serve as a total taskbar replacement (honestly I can't remember if I read the same stuff when I checked them out the first time), but nevertheless I was intrigued enough to check it out again.

Well, turns out now Mobydock wouldn't show up for me at all when I ran it after installation, and I couldn't figure out why. I restarted my computer and closed most of my active windows and still no dice. If anyone can tell me for certain what's going on and how to fix it, I'm willing to give Mobydock yet one more shot, but for now, I still maintain that the Windows Taskbar is better than a Dock.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: